We welcome all boys and girls between the ages of 6-16 years old.
All Ginga sessions are geared to athletically advance your child while challenging them mentally to understand teamwork, meet/make new friends, and most importantly have a memorable and fun soccer experience.
Ginga Soccer sessions are designed to suit soccer players of different levels. We encourage both team play and individual skill development. By going above and beyond the traditional soccer sessions of dribbling, passing, heading etc… participants will learn the strategic and mental aspect of the sport through tactical and technical games and drills conducted by our professional head Ginga trainer and skilled assistants.
Each training session will help players reach their maximum potential through intensifying exercises that are age appropriate, individually gratifying and developmentally challenging. Over the course of the season players will work with a ball and develop their skills in the process without even realizing it. Training sessions will encourage your child/player to step out of their comfort zone by learning new techniques and implementing new skills in a constructive and safe atmosphere.
Our goal is to improve your child’s overall soccer ability and have fun while doing it!
Our program has limited registration due to field constraints.
• Refunds are only issued for medical reasons with a doctor’s note.
• An admin fee of $40.00 applies to all approved cancellations.
• If cancellation is received with less than 15 days notice no refund will be issued. No refunds will be made once the program has begun.
• Players are expected to arrive on time ready to play wearing proper athletic clothing (no jeans), shin pads, and proper athletic footwear and with a water bottle, lunch and snack.
• Ginga is open to motivated players of all skill levels committed to improvement. Players who prove to be disruptive to this training environment will lose their place in the program and a pro-rated refund (after a $40.00 administrative fee deduction) will be given based on the number of sessions they have attended.
• The sessions will only be cancelled in severe weather conditions. If this is the case you will be notified via email of any cancellations and we will do everything possible to make the cancelled sessions up. Ginga will not be responsible for refunds if we are unable to reschedule these missed sessions due to weather.