Camps are aimed at young boys and girls who are aged between 6 or 7 years up to 17 or 18 years. We also encourage all participants to sign up for 1-2 weeks(s) or even the entire summer*.
Ginga Soccer Camps focus on teaching the fundamentals of soccer through a challenging and positive environment. Emphasis will be placed on learning technical skills and tactical elements through a series of practice drills and games. Participants will learn game tactics, increase fitness & develop soccer skills all in this intensive, yet fun, learning environment.
Due to the wide age gap, the participants are divided into small groups of no more than twenty, according to the age and skills of the students upon arrival. This method of division is used due to the fact that the exercises and training methods are specialized depending on the development of each participant, and you cannot expect a 7 year old to be carrying out the same skills as a young man of 18.
If a student happens to show during the camp, that their skills are superior to those of within the same peer group, then there is the possibility to move the student to a higher group, but only one approved and decided by the head trainer/assistants.
The idea of the camps is that by the end of their stay, the students will not only have learnt how to kick a ball or play as part of a team, but they will also have knowledge of nutrition, and will have had fun, met new friends, and all whilst surrounded by nature.
The soccer camps are the ideal time for children to learn about the interests and all parents can be confident that they are well looked after at all times.
• Knowledgeable and skilled staff
• Low staff to participant ratio
• Individual participant evaluations outlining exactly what the player needs to work on in order to bring their game to the next level
• Parent friendly drop off and pick up times
• World Cup Tournaments and Mini Olympic Events
• Camp Certificates
• Cool contests and prizes
• Welcoming atmosphere!
Important items to bring:
• Comfortable running or soccer shoes.
• Lunch, snacks and water bottle (NO NUT PRODUCTS).
• Participants should bring a towel.
• Very important – sunscreen and hat.
• In case of inclement weather, running shoes are mandatory for indoor use.
Most camps run from 9:00am – 4:00pm
-early drop off at 8:15 am and late pick up until 5:00pm are available at no extra charge.
-If you pick up your child later than 5:00pm there will be a $25 charge for each half hour per day.
General Soccer Camp
(Example of a Day)
9:00am – Warm-Up & Stretching
9:30am – Passing & Receiving/First Touch
10:15am – Drills & Skills
11:30am – Attacking & Defending (1v1, 2v1, 2v2, 3v2, 3v3, 4v4)
12:00pm – Lunch Break
1:00pm – Soccer cricket/Power shooting/PK shoot out
2:30pm – Scrimmage
3:45pm – Cool down and reflect on the days session
Our program has limited registration due to field constraints.
Refund Policy: Ginga Soccer has a no-refund policy. Upon signing this form and committing to a team/program, you are held financially responsible for that entire season/program. All additional expenses are due upon request by the Academy.
Payment Policy: All fees for Camps or other Academy related activities need to be paid at the time of registration. Participation is not allowed in these activities until payment is made. Use of the payment plan does not alleviate the player and family’s obligation to pay the registration fee in full regardless of any change in circumstances prior to the completion of the plan.
• Players are expected to arrive on time ready to play wearing proper athletic clothing (no jeans), shin pads, and proper athletic footwear and with a water bottle, lunch and snack.
• Ginga is open to motivated players of all skill levels committed to improvement. Players who prove to be disruptive to this training environment will lose their place in the camp and a pro-rated refund (after a $40.00 administrative fee deduction) will be given based on the number of sessions they have attended.
• The Camps will only be cancelled in severe weather conditions. If this is the case you will be notified via email of any cancellations and we will do everything possible to make the cancelled sessions up. If a day needs to be cancelled once campers are at the facility a trainer will contact you to pick up your child. Ginga will not be responsible for refunds if we are unable to reschedule these missed sessions due to weather.
To see our upcoming camps please CLICK HERE